Splish Splash

Splish Splash

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Review of Psalms and Prayers for Little Ones by Allia Zobel Nolan

I had the opportunity to review this lovely book for children. It is perfect to use as a devotional to start teaching your little ones the importance of a personal relationship with God. The author simplified each Psalm for children to understand. I plan on reading the Psalm out of the Bible then read it from this book for better understanding with children. The illustrators made beautiful illustrations that depict each Psalm. I plan on using this book with my Sunday School class. I highly recommend this book for your personal or church's libraries. I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I enjoy this book. This book is available at Amazon.com. 



No comments:

Post a Comment